Spectators blocking arrows

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzumaki

Feb 20, 2017
There are any way to fix this?

my code

code_language.skript:
function sg_setspec(p: player):   
    hide {_p} from all players
    set {_p}'s flight mode to true

Thanks, but not work.
[doublepost=1516559990,1516559959][/doublepost]bump

Collision is nothing about existance. Server checks if player exists and hit it with arrow. All you need is change packet that makes arrow hit hidden player. Can't do rn but maybe will come with solution little later)

Collision is nothing about existance. Server checks if player exists and hit it with arrow. All you need is change packet that makes arrow hit hidden player. Can't do rn but maybe will come with solution little later)
The game's source code only considers players that have their collision enabled when checking if the bounding boxes intersect. I highly doubt you are able to trick the minecraft server to this extent using only packets

Thanks, but not work.
What skript and minecraft version are you on?
What code did you exactly use?
What addons do you have/

Also if you have skript-mirror try
code_language.skript:
player.setCollidable(false);

Last edited:
Spigot 1.8.8

addons:
skquery
skellet
skrayfall
Tuske

1.8.8 doesn't support the collidable option for players so the only other checks for arrow collision are if the player is in the spectator gamemode or if the player "doesn't exist" according to the world

EDIT:
Actually, try
code_language.skript:
set player.getHandle().collidesWithEntities! to false
^^^ Requires skript-mirror

Last edited:
1.8.8 doesn't support the collidable option for players so the only other checks for arrow collision are if the player is in the spectator gamemode or if the player "doesn't exist" according to the world

EDIT:
Actually, try
code_language.skript:
is working but arrows remain invisible after going through player.

i have hotbar items like, "teleport to alive players", "sponsor", "leave".

EDIT:
Actually, try
code_language.skript:

is working but arrows remain invisible after going through player.

After some testing it appears that the arrow turns invisible with creative players as well, so I believe this is a clientside issue. I tested hiding the player being hit from other players and the arrow shows perfectly for other players, just not the spectator being "hit"

Status
Not open for further replies.