Solved Unbreakable tool

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid

Jan 11, 2018
im trying to make the "Axe of Perun", and it needs the unbreakable nbt, heres mine:
command /perun:
trigger:
player has permission "perun.get.sk":
give player a diamond axe named "&6Axe of Perun" <-- this gives the name without unbreakable
execute player command "/give %player% diamond_axe 1 0 {Unbreakable:1}" <-- this gives unbreakable, without name

Code:
 command /perun:
    trigger:
            give player a diamond axe named "&6Axe of Perun"
            set {axeofperun.unbreakable.%player%} to true

on mine:
    player is holding a diamond axe:
        name of tool is "&6Axe Of Perun"
            if {axeofperun.unbreakable.%player%} is true:
                repair tool of player
nice skript, but thats not what im looking for
im looking for the nbt tag, and the name

If you have SkStuff, you can use the nbt expression:

code_language.skript:
command /perun:
    trigger:
        set {_perun} to diamond axe named "&6Axe of Perun"
        add "{Unbreakable:1}" to nbt of {_perun}
        give {_perun} to player

Because Bensku tends to put his features on his website.
well, the main issue is that even if bensku wanted to add his stuff to the skUnity docs, the Skript "addon" there can only be edited by a handful of people (not including bensku). On top of that, bensku doesn't even update his own website (manually), the documentation is generated from the annotations found in skript's syntax classes and then he just uploads it to github pages. i've offered to nfell to improve and update the documentation before but he never really bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.