Crafting Recipe Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakkeagle

Oct 20, 2017
So I'm having this problem, where I want to make a new crafting recipe for an iron pickaxe with slight changes, but keep the crafting recipe the same. It won't work, it just keeps crafting a regular iron pick.

code_language.skript:
on place of crafting table:
    register new shaped recipe for iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 using iron ingot, iron ingot, iron ingot, air, stick, air, air, stick, air

This is the code that currently doesn't work. I've tried switching the stick postion and it does what I want it to do, but I'd like the keep the recipe the same. Also I don't want to use an "on craft:" event.

So I'm having this problem, where I want to make a new crafting recipe for an iron pickaxe with slight changes, but keep the crafting recipe the same. It won't work, it just keeps crafting a regular iron pick.

code_language.skript:
on place of crafting table:
    register new shaped recipe for iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 using iron ingot, iron ingot, iron ingot, air, stick, air, air, stick, air

This is the code that currently doesn't work. I've tried switching the stick postion and it does what I want it to do, but I'd like the keep the recipe the same. Also I don't want to use an "on craft:" event.

I don't know why its not working but you don't need To load the recipe everytime a player places a crafting table just use this event:

code_language.skript:
On script load:

Took a break for a bit, but I'd still like to know why this doesn't work.
Did you even bother reading the reply above yours? Also if you’re using someone else’s plugin to create something, in this case you are, you don’t get to really choose what you want and don’t want to write, you just do what works.. there are tons of tutorials on this subject all over the internet, please search for the solution?

Did you even bother reading the reply above yours? Also if you’re using someone else’s plugin to create something, in this case you are, you don’t get to really choose what you want and don’t want to write, you just do what works.. there are tons of tutorials on this subject all over the internet, please search for the solution?
I did read his reply and changing how the recipe loads won’t change why it doesnt work. Also I was just wondering why it didn’t work. Is it wrong to do that? Also I never even closely implied that I was arrogant enough to think I got to choose what I want to work. It was a simple question that I wanted to know the answer to.
[doublepost=1514579534,1514579488][/doublepost]
Tuske is the best solution for recipes these days
I’ll look into it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.