How to put a tooltip in a variable?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper82

Jan 26, 2017
Hi all,

I know that this works:
send "Click <tooltip:test>&b&nhere<reset> to popup"

But I need it this way:
set {_temp} to "Click <tooltip:test>&b&nhere<reset> to open"
make console execute command "/ch qm CHANNEL %{_temp}%"

Any way of doing this?

hope he adds support for this eventually, this is why I'm still using json.sk rather than the built in json chat support

would it work with json.sk ? if so, how?
I'm unsure of what exactly you wish to do to be honest but the reason I'd like to store json chat message stuff like tooltips and whatnot in variables is because I have json in my chat, and everyone's prefixes are not the same so my actual code is alot more complicated but the one below is a very simple version that shows you can store json message information in a variable if you use json sk since the second argument of the funtion is text after all

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    cancel event
    set {_rank} to "&f&l[&e&lGuest&f&l]"
    set {_tag} to " &e%player%"
    set {_prefix} to "%{_rank}%||%{_tag}%||ttp: &9&lPM %player's display name%||sgt:/pm %player% || %message%"
    json("@a", "%{x_prefix}%")

Status
Not open for further replies.