Armor Bars

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
So we all know armor bars if you put on armor a bar of armor points show up above the health bar, we all know that.
But i have been working on a skill system and i cant figure this out, i think we need an NBT expert here.
I want to make it so for example:
I have 2 points distrubuted in defense in a gui, i want that the armor bar increases by 10% meaning if you have 10 armor bars it will actually be 11 instead of 10.
But sadly i dont know how to do this do any of you guys know? Thanks~

So we all know armor bars if you put on armor a bar of armor points show up above the health bar, we all know that.
But i have been working on a skill system and i cant figure this out, i think we need an NBT expert here.
I want to make it so for example:
I have 2 points distrubuted in defense in a gui, i want that the armor bar increases by 10% meaning if you have 10 armor bars it will actually be 11 instead of 10.
But sadly i dont know how to do this do any of you guys know? Thanks~
Im not sure this is possible in skript, at least from what see. Having to edit in-game hud directly might have to come from custom .jar aka coding in Java which is quite some work. If you need this to work in skript, you have to have an add-on including that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.