Solved I need minecraft name of a item in a variable

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMartuixX

Mar 15, 2017
Hi, I have a big problem ...
I have to add the nbt to an armor stand through an object list

This is the code inside the function to add the nbt
code_language.skript:
add "{Invisible:1,Invulnerable:1,ShowArms:1,ArmorItems:[{},{},{},{id:minecraft:%{_i}%,Count:1}],Pose:{Head:[%{_p1}%f,%{_p2}%f,%{_p3}%f]},DisabledSlots:2039583,NoGravity:1,Small:1}" to nbt of {Summon.EntitySpawn-%{_n}%.%{_pname}%}

This is the code to call the function
code_language.skript:
armorstand( player , 0 , 0 , 0 , random item out of {Summon.Lista::*} , loop-value )

My problem is that when it looks like random item oak skript it reads it as any_oak_wooden_logs_item, how can I put it that reads it just like oak? Sorry for my bad english ...

My server version is 1.10

Thanks

Ok, I installed it ..

I tried this but don't work
code_language.skript:
type of {_i}

Implemented with this
code_language.skript:
add "{Invisible:1,Invulnerable:1,ShowArms:1,ArmorItems:[{},{},{},{id:minecraft:%type of {_i}%,Count:1}],Pose:{Head:[%{_p1}%f,%{_p2}%f,%{_p3}%f]},DisabledSlots:2039583,NoGravity:1,Small:1}" to nbt of {Summon.EntitySpawn-%{_n}%.%{_pname}%}

You have a discord server or skype or anything to instantly chat?

Last edited:
Im on the skunity discord. The expression is minecaft name of {_item} i think

Status
Not open for further replies.