Solved I don't know where to post this...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laukage

Hello forum, i've been looking a long time for a Economy Plugins/API that hooks into skript like
Ex: add 500 to player's balance
Ex 2: player's balance.

i would be the happiest person if someone could help me find one or link me one and NO i do not want Essentials....

Excuse me? why do you just set it to solved? it isn't just because you think it is? I've tried many economy plugins none of which hooked into Skript like "player's balance"....
He didn't set it to solved, he can't. You might have set it accidentally.

Anyways, any economy plugin that supports Vault can be used as Donut said. If they don't then you must be using an incompatible version of Vault and Skript; can you tell us which version of Vault and Skript your server is running?

Status
Not open for further replies.