Make player can control entities while riding them

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare.TimeToPlay

Sep 5, 2017
Hey,

I want to code a parachute with skript so I'll spawn a chicken and the player will ride the chicken. But the player can't control the chicken while riding.

Is there a way that the player can "control" the chicken. (Like press "D" for moving to the right, etc. When the player looks to north the chicken will fly to north)

I hope it is understandable.

Kind regards,
Flare

Maybe try adding slowness to chicken.
When the player is riding the chicken he can't control it. So the player will fall straight down. I would add a way that the player can control the chicken so when the players "tries" to walk the chicken will walk instead (while riding) (He don't get fall damage and the chicken also "slows" the fall. That's not the problem)

Last edited:
What are you using for the player to be riding the chicken. Any add-ons if so please provide them.

In order to allow the player to control the chicken you'll need to control it's movement manually

The packet for vehicle steer or maybe the vehicle steer event, I think that may still go off even on a non-controllable entity. You'll also need to remove it's pathfinder goals and use pathfind from skquery to move it nicely.

The packet for vehicle steer or maybe the vehicle steer event
I found the event for vehicle steer.
code_language.skript:
on vehicle steer:
But I need RandomSK for that. But this addon is outdated. No version is working for me (1.8.8)
Can wich addon I use this to work?

The packet for vehicle steer or maybe the vehicle steer event, I think that may still go off even on a non-controllable entity. You'll also need to remove it's pathfinder goals and use pathfind from skquery to move it nicely.
I don't understand..
[doublepost=1511014932,1511009925][/doublepost]This isn't solved lol!?

Status
Not open for further replies.