A step into the web-future of Skript(?)!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

You realise little nfell and i go way back, blood brothers? Ties run deep? My mans been banned and back again, i'm reformed player so back the fuck off.

I don't even understand this post...
I mean, 'You realise little nfell and i go (...)' what the hell does that means?!
The next also confused me; 'Ties run deep?', again, what do you mean(t)?
and the last line; 'My mans been banned and back again, i'm reformed player so back the fuck off'
wtf, you got mans? i don't even care if you got womans and I'm also not caring if you're a reformed player (or if you meant something else, I'll still don't care)...

So, long story short, I don't care anymore about you.
If you are posting something after this post then it just proofs, that you have to 'conter' although I wrote that I'll not care anymore about your posts.

So, dear @Jordan I don't care.

btw. @Donut is not crying, or are you seeing tears in his post? :emoji_wink:
The only tears, which I can see, are the, which are falling from your face.

Greetings.

Simply put. Why the fuck are you crying?
[doublepost=1509990858,1509990809][/doublepost]
You realise little nfell and i go way back, blood brothers? Ties run deep? My mans been banned and back again, i'm reformed player so back the fuck off.
"Reformed player" how ironic. The toxicity runs deep in you.

Reactions: Jordan
Simply put. Why the fuck are you crying?
[doublepost=1509990858,1509990809][/doublepost]
Even if @BaeFell knows you that well, he as a good administrator will have to ban you after seeing you're just another toxic member of this community.

Now, about the topic, it don't see where this could be useful, in fact, it doesn't seem like a feasible idea to me. But eh, if you want do it, go ahead.

Even if @BaeFell knows you that well, he as a good administrator will have to ban you after seeing you're just another toxic member of this community.

Now, about the topic, it don't see where this could be useful, in fact, it doesn't seem like a feasible idea to me. But eh, if you want do it, go ahead.

What? you realise me and nfell do not like each other right? He's banned me before but as i keep telling the lads here, i'm a reformed player so just back aff alright? THANKYOU.

Anyway, mans not hot. Peace out lads.

rip.. I don't see any reasons anymore to create the webinterface (the main reason is that I'm now working (since October 9th) and don't have much free-time now (just 2h per day ._.))

So, #closerequest. @Snow-Pyon

Also, the posts was not even topic, so, other users would think "wtf is that kind of a topic and those comments/posts" also a reason, that (new) users has no idea what to do...

So, for now, yea, 1 like = 1 prayer that this post is the most useful (besides the topic & the one of Snow-Pyon) xd

byeee

rip.. I don't see any reasons anymore to create the webinterface (the main reason is that I'm now working (since October 9th) and don't have much free-time now (just 2h per day ._.))

Also, the posts was not even topic, so, other users would think "wtf is that kind of a topic and those comments/posts" also a reason, that (new) users has no idea what to do...

So, for now, yea, 1 like = 1 prayer that this post is the most useful (besides the topic & the one of Snow-Pyon) xd

byeee
Major respect. Peace out brethern.

byeee
Snow-Pyon is resource staff, not a mod lmao. Don't use him to end the criticism.

@Getreidemonster I mean if you did make something like this, then it would have to be a lot better then whats already available, regardles of if it has skript stuff built in,
take this project for example <https://minecraft.codeemo.com/>
i use this every time for my personal servers, the webui for it is easy to understand and has been developed now for over 5 years

If you want to make a thing like this then it would have to have high standards for me to accept it over this one