Solved hide player from all players/reveal player from all players bug

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VojaFTW

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, i have some sort of strange bug with things mentioned in title i use this thing for vanish and everytime i test it with me test account after a move camera of my test account a little my main vanished account got revealed for everyone, i also tryed use invisible effect adn that work fine but player nametag is still visible.

my code:
code_language.skript:
command /gvanish:
    permission: burekmc.command.vanish
    permission message: &cYou don't have permission to execute this command!
    trigger:
        hide player from all players
        set {testvanish.%player%} to true
        message "&aVanished!"
        stop
    else:
        reveal player from all players
        set {testvanish.%player%} to false
        message "&cUnVanished"
        stop

Im not sure. but the easy way:
spawn an armor stand, lets player ride this armor stand, so then its his name invsibled.

Im not sure. but the easy way:
spawn an armor stand, lets player ride this armor stand, so then its his name invsibled.
but if i make player ride armorstand i think i can't move becouse i'm riding entity without movement armorstand doesn't move like horse etc...

Im not sure, but a lot told me, to hide nametags, you need to ride armorstand (I never tested it out, if you really can't movement. just try it out)

Im not sure, but a lot told me, to hide nametags, you need to ride armorstand (I never tested it out, if you really can't movement. just try it out)
Ok i can test it butt can i use set {_p} to player [arsed as offline player or sommething like that if i make player offline nametag is gone i think

THE name tag thing is THE other way around THE armorstand needs To ride THE player but teleporting won't work then
You can teleport with passengers/vehicles. It just requires a bit of work, i made a function that can do it with infinite amounts of passengers and vehicles

Im not even sure WTF is your code but 'else' for 'trigger' looks like shit(sorry)
code_language.skript:
command /gvanish:
    trigger:
        if {testvanish.%player%} isn't true:
             message "&aVanished!"
             stop
        else:
             message "&cUnVanished"
             stop

Im not even sure WTF is your code but 'else' for 'trigger' looks like shit(sorry)
code_language.skript:
command /gvanish:
    trigger:
        if {testvanish.%player%} isn't true:
             message "&aVanished!"
             stop
        else:
             message "&cUnVanished"
             stop
Its okay to look like shit haha becouse this code is just for testing why hide player from all players and show player from all players making me a bug to after one single move of my test account my original account got visible for everyone but i think i solve this problem becouse i test my code on test server and its working perfectly and test server and orignal server is running not same version of skript soo that's causing a problem haha.

code_language.skript:
function teleport(e: entity, l: location):
  set {_v} to {_e}'s vehicle
  set {_p} to {_e}'s passenger
  make {_e}'s passenger dismount
  make {_e} dismount
  teleport {_e} to {_l}
  teleport({_v}, {_l})
  make {_e} ride {_v}
  teleport({_p}, {_l})
  make {_p} ride {_e}

Last edited: