Hiring Prison server needs SK Devs

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Oct 18, 2017
  • Server/Person name: Alcatraz MC
  • Brief about you: I have started around 5 successful minecraft servers, and have been playing since Alpha.
  • Perm or temp?: Depends if you have enough talent to continue. (Temp as of right now unless proven different)
  • Basic idea of request: Custom enchants, Cells, & more small things (FULLY FUNCTIONING & GLITCH PROOF)
  • Budget/Offering: Will work with price ranges.
  • Wanted by/timeframe: (Cells - 1 Week) (Custom enchants - 1 week) (Small things - 3 days)
  • Optional detailed description: Pm me or leave a comment on which or all of the following you would like to proceed on and I will gladly provide more information!

EDIT: Must be an advanced skript dev, no wishy-washy skripters! :emoji_slight_smile:

Cells I might be able todo but custom enchants... that would just slap me in the face

Also for cells willing todo for free.

I like how he names none of these successful servers
It's a brief about you so I didn't want to make it too long, heres the list; CubePvP, Farmzone, CriticalHCF andf two more but most are from a year or two ago and haven't been up for a while, as I quit minecraft for a little bit.

Hi,

I like to make a script for you, only a custom enchant function is a doubt for me. Contact me on Twitter: @DaanW2003