Solved Any lore?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCProHost

Sep 17, 2017
if player's inventory contains glowing diamond ore named "&3&lDiamond Satchel &a&l1":
However, this only picks up a glowing diamond ore. I want this to pick up one with a lore too! (Please help). IM NOT ASKING HOW TO PICK UP A LORE IM NOT THAT DUMB, Whats happening is it will only work if it is a glowing diamond ore named &3&lDiamond Satchel &a&l1. if you add a lore it dosent work. I cant just add the lore because it will change a lot

Last edited:
if player's inventory contains glowing diamond ore named "&3&lDiamond Satchel &a&l1":
However, this only picks up a glowing diamond ore. I want this to pick up one with a lore too! (Please help)

Code:
if player's inventory contains itemtype with name "name" and lore "lore":

code_language.skript:
if lore of clicked item is "something":

You should also read the post
I don't see how adding another condition is going to hurt anything unless you coded it weirdly (I know I added clicked item but that was an example).
code_language.skript:
if player's inventory contains glowing diamond ore named "name" with lore "lore":
Is this what you're trying to get?

Then what are you trying to say.... because you're making no sense honestly.

Well mk, either way @OneMore dont shit post on my posts.

Back on topic:
What I want to do:
Find the diamond satchel on an on mine event:
What I have right now
code_language.skript:
    if all items in player's inventory where [name of object input contains "&3&lDiamond Satchel &a&l1"]->[object input is glowing diamond ore] is set:
       send "mhmmm"
       stop
input item dosen't work (Skripts problem) However input object is suppost to but its not working atm....

If you want to test the code for yourself join 97.91.92.35 and type !test, then run to the diamodns and try to break

So basically the code is checking for the name the same as Diamond Satchel and you're trying to make the condition pass? Regarding the lore part, if you add it to the line, it doesn't work? You kind of need to elaborate more.

No, that was with the old code, the new code has no problem with the lore its having problem finding the satchel for some reason??
Here is the code again:
code_language.skript:
    if all items in player's inventory where [name of object input contains "&3&lDiamond Satchel &a&l1"]->[object input is glowing diamond ore] is set:
       send "mhmmm"
       stop

Try this:
code_language.skript:
loop items in player's inventory:
  if lore of loop-item contains "Lore Here":
    #do something

It is untested, so if there is any errors, please let me know!

Good Luck!
- @LoneElf

This was the opposite of what i was looking for however you might have just solved my problem
[doublepost=1507348045,1507347984][/doublepost]Never mind got someone else to help me

How the hell was it the opposite of what you wanted? To be honest man, your threads are very confusing to understand so the replies you have been given earlier are not what you were looking before because nobody knows what you mean.

Also, post the solution as others may want to know how to use that.

Haha - You rated this reply "funny". The only funny thing is that you don't know how to get a lore properly from a damn item. I'm actually gonna rate your first post funny as it is hilarious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.