Sublime text 3 - Skript Syntax Highlighting

Script Tools Sublime text 3 - Skript Syntax Highlighting 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Ayham Alali

Staff member
Resource Staff
Supporter
Dev Programme
Ayham Alali submitted a new resource:

Sublime text 3 - Skript Syntax Highlighting - A cool sublime text 3 syntax highlight for skript

To make it more amazing use material them :emoji_slight_smile:

Screenshot:
kQ3NboS.png

How to install:
1- After downloading the .zip file, go to "%appdata%\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\"
2- Move the downloaded file "console-textline-panel.sublime" to "%appdata%\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\"
3- Open sublime text 3
4- Open any skript codes (*.sk)
5- Go to View>Syntax>Console
6- If you want to make this syntax apply by default to all the .sk files go to View>Syntax>Open...

Read more about this resource...

There already is one for atom, but sublime is faster anyway if you'd like to switch
I currently use the one for atom, but this one is a lot less bright and less annoying. I've tried editing the colors.less but I haven't made much progress since there isn't like a live updating code for testing it out. I've also tried to make my own but it's fairly complicated for atom.

Reactions: Ayham Alali
I'm trying to install this, but I have no idea what your step four is trying to say. I'm new to Sublime, I've been using Notepad++ so I'm lost.
4- after downloading the package (Enki theme) a new syntax called "console" will be added to your syntax list

I'm trying to install this, but I have no idea what your step four is trying to say. I'm new to Sublime, I've been using Notepad++ so I'm lost.
4- after downloading the package (Enki theme) a new syntax called "console" will be added to your syntax list
Go to View tab>Syntax>find Console and select it, and if you want to use console syntax for all the .sk files do what you see in the imported photo down below

Attachments

• MaxthonSnap20170626070027.png
    MaxthonSnap20170626070027.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 372
I'm looking to upgrade from Notepad++ and I was wondering: this syntax addon (?) only highlights a handful of specific code found in Skript and its addons, and probably isn't necessary made for use with Skript scripts, is it?

I'm looking to upgrade from Notepad++ and I was wondering: this syntax addon (?) only highlights a handful of specific code found in Skript and its addons, and probably isn't necessary made for use with Skript scripts, is it?
It's not necessary to use skript codes, it's just a highlights to make coding looks better and easier.