Gungame Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jul 12, 2017
Category: Minigame

Suggested name: Upgrade

What I want:
I'd like a skript where if you kill someone you get +1 kill and if you die you get +1 death. This is displayed with the command /stats. I'd also like it if you get a kill your helmet goes up by one tier then your chest then your legs your sword and then your boots. This goes up all the way till diamond. I'd also like a message such as "You have levelled up to level (level here)!"

Ideas for commands: /stats (to display stats) /level (To show current level, 1 kill = 1 level this gets reset if you die) /setlevel (to set a players level)

Ideas for permissions: player.normal player.admin (for the /setlevel)

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks if possible.

I am willing to pay.

Last edited:
This is much more complicated than anything that we usually do. To put it in a week time frame is even worse. We are happy to show you mechanics and answer questions, but this is too big for the requests section. Try to learn how to do this, that way you can do other things like this in the future. We'll help with it, not do it all together. Try it. If you run into a problem, that's where we're willing to help.

I don't expect people to do it for free. I'm willing to pay.
[doublepost=1504364978,1504364884][/doublepost]However, I'd like it to be done only using skript and skquery no other addons.

Category: Minigame

Suggested name: Upgrade

What I want:
I'd like a skript where if you kill someone you get +1 kill and if you die you get +1 death. This is displayed with the command /stats. I'd also like it if you get a kill your helmet goes up by one tier then your chest then your legs your sword and then your boots. This goes up all the way till diamond. I'd also like a message such as "You have levelled up to level (level here)!"

Ideas for commands: /stats (to display stats) /level (To show current level, 1 kill = 1 level this gets reset if you die) /setlevel (to set a players level)

Ideas for permissions: player.normal player.admin (for the /setlevel)

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks if possible.

I am willing to pay.
Here is my version with no addons. Message me on discord @GrimEpp#1115 or forums, if you want more features.

Attachments

• GameGun.sk
    3.8 KB · Views: 705