Nickname Problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TullyMastully

Aug 9, 2017
Hey, I made a nick command in my server,
but every time I nick myself and type something in chat, this happens: (See Picture)

And I've also added the code (See Picture).

If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 208
We can't quite tell exactly is wrong with that picture. Please post your code per the help format and your versions to help us help you.
I know you told me to write that in the help format, but I was too silly to tell you that in the picture taken from my Minecraft server is me, "Lior" is the nicked one, and iJoin is my IGN.

So when I type something in chat, it shows my IGN and the nicked username together.

I know you told me to write that in the help format, but I was too silly to tell you that in the picture taken from my Minecraft server is me, "Lior" is the nicked one, and iJoin is my IGN.

So when I type something in chat, it shows my IGN and the nicked username together.
Which could mean you have something your your code that is sending it twice. It could mean something else entirely. Without your code, versions and required info no one can really make any determination as to what's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.