RandomSK fork 1.11

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Yorma

Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys,
I really need a fork of RandomSK for 1.11, because there are some features in it which I found nowhere else.
Is there anywhere a current version of RandomSK for 1.11?
Thanks for any answer!
Yorma

RandomSK works for me using PaperSpigot 1.11.2

Download RandomSK
I didn't link any download because we should encourage newbies to use alternative addons that are mantained instead of old unsupported, and somewhat broken, addons. I'd leave the use of these addons to persons who actually know the risk and still want to run it because they know what they're doing.

I didn't link any download because we should encourage newbies to use alternative addons that are mantained instead of old unsupported, and somewhat broken, addons. I'd leave the use of these addons to persons who actually know the risk and still want to run it because they know what they're doing.

I just answered his question, but you are right. I'll add a small warning message to some outdated addons soon.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snow-Pyon
I think you two are right but there are some really nice features which I have not found I any other new addon.
(I know that RandomSK is out of support and very unstable)

I think you two are right but there are some really nice features which I have not found I any other new addon.
(I know that RandomSK is out of support and very unstable)
Just tell me, I'm sure there is an addon that can do it, if not then I'll make it possible.

The features I mean are:
- Number Sorting (I fixed it with an own function in my skript)
- (more) direction options (for example: "in the direction of player")
- sky change
And I think there maybe are some more which I can not remember now.

The features I mean are:
- Number Sorting (I fixed it with an own function in my skript)
- (more) direction options (for example: "in the direction of player")
- sky change
And I think there maybe are some more which I can not remember now.
I'm pretty sure all the things you listed are possible without randomSk.