Easy fix // Skript problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahrobs

Jul 13, 2017
code_language.skript:
on right click:
    if player is in "Prison":
        if targeted block is stone brick:
            set targeted block to redstone block
            wait 5 seconds
            if the targeted block is redstone block:
                set targeted block to stone brick

on left click:
    if player is in "Prison":
        if targeted block is redstone block:
            set targeted block to air

How do I change this so it sets the targeted block back to stonebrick after it being redstone block.. ( Right click ) Cause if you look away while it does its magic it doesnt change back that meaning it changes into a redstone block forever.. ;-;
[doublepost=1503172812,1503171975][/doublepost]Bump.. ;-;

Yeah ik, Could you explain a little better I was gonna do that but wouldnt the server lag if it has too much variables or is it fine.

I hear, one got already 1.000.000 Variables and still isn't lagging. Its just took maybe 2ms More loading. or what ever i don't understand :'D So, you don't have worry about variables. btw for your events its "Local variables" enough.

just set like this way

code_language.skript:
set {_loc} to location of target block
wait 5 seconds
if block at {_loc} is redstone block:
    set block at {_loc} to stone brick

Status
Not open for further replies.