In regards to the leaked image of Docs 2 + feedback please

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

You aren't working with them so it's really unlikely you know how many hours a day they spend doing this. You're being rude now for no reason at all.
I don't even know why are you mentioning Trump now. I'll just think you're a troll and move on.

You aren't working with them so it's really unlikely you know how many hours a day they spend doing this. You're being rude now for no reason at all.
I don't even know why are you mentioning Trump now. I'll just think you're a troll and move on.
I'm just saying there moving very very very slowly not trying to be rude. if anything they are by keep hyping it up then delaying it even more

Reactions: Nicofisi
I'm just saying there moving very very very slowly not trying to be rude. if anything they are by keep hyping it up then delaying it even more
1. As far I'm aware, there isn't a lot of people working in the project.
2. @BaeFell is who manages this docs 2.0 project also who did the most part of the project If I'm correct, and he's a very very busy person.
3. No one is paying them to do it, maybe they aren't working one hour a day but they aren't forced to do it as it's something they're doing out of their free time.
4. There are other projects to be finished too, docs 2.0 is one of them but it isn't the only one.

Knowing that, could you be patient and wait for it to be released? I don't know why you guys can't wait for it, not like the current docs are down or something.

1. As far I'm aware, there isn't a lot of people working in the project.
2. @BaeFell is who manages this docs 2.0 project also who did the most part of the project If I'm correct, and he's a very very busy person.
3. No one is paying them to do it, maybe they aren't working one hour a day but they aren't forced to do it as it's something they're doing out of their free time.
4. There are other projects to be finished too, docs 2.0 is one of them but it isn't the only one.

Knowing that, could you be patient and wait for it to be released? I don't know why you guys can't wait for it, not like the current docs are down or something.
You do bring up a very big point

Reactions: Nicofisi
@Digger - there has been a lot to do. I'm busy with my life, work and relationships. I don't have the effort to code the docs and when I do, there are usually set backs which make me take longer. They're nearly ready and will be here soon enough