A SkUnity Discord

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Do you think skUnity should get a discord?

• Total voters

RetroGamerSP

Jul 12, 2017
tbh i am honestly suprised at the fact that you dont have a community discord, they are simple to set-up and would make responses to help even more direct and quick, have a common problem? no need to clutter the forums with it when you can post on the discord and get a response much faster where everyone can see the fix. it would make the process of getting help faster and more efficient, and also allow skripters to communicate with each other on a much easier level than pming a stranger on the forums, if needed i can even set-up one for you guys with bot commands and everything linking to the forums or skript downloads/addon downloads ect

Screenshot_20170814-124041.png
Lol it's right there

tbh i am honestly suprised at the fact that you dont have a community discord, they are simple to set-up and would make responses to help even more direct and quick, have a common problem? no need to clutter the forums with it when you can post on the discord and get a response much faster where everyone can see the fix. it would make the process of getting help faster and more efficient, and also allow skripters to communicate with each other on a much easier level than pming a stranger on the forums, if needed i can even set-up one for you guys with bot commands and everything linking to the forums or skript downloads/addon downloads ect
Even if you join and ask for help, we won't spoonfeed you. If you ask for spoonfeed, arguments shall start and you'll be left ignored.