the docs cant help me

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obfuscating skripts is pointless. No ones going to want to steal it and even if they did there's plenty of wildskript deobfuscators. Most real plugins don't even obfuscate unless it's some amazing premium plugin.

Obfuscating skripts is pointless. No ones going to want to steal it and even if they did there's plenty of wildskript deobfuscators. Most real plugins don't even obfuscate unless it's some amazing premium plugin.
i need to Obfuscator my plugin because its premium plugin

i need to Obfuscator my plugin because its premium plugin
Script is a open scoure. You can't earn money with script. "But the other". yeah well. then life with it. You can sell it, But you can't obfuscator, Cuz script is open scoure, So life with it or forget it.

Skript is for learning. That means that any scripts you may submit are for the benefit of the community. Scripts that use Skript are one of the easiest programs to write and are just too simple to be worth paying for. You submit things here for the community and that's why they are called resources. If you want to monetise your work, then use a professional language. Also, scripts are not plugins. Plugins for Minecraft are developed in Java. Java requires a level of skill that Skript does not, meaning it is worth monetising Java programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.