Solved Problem with offline players

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardle

May 15, 2017
I have made a little skript to give out information on players, But when they are offline, The server struggles (and fails) at pulling data while the players are offline.

This is what it looks like when the person is online.
df8SR1e.png

This is what it looks like when they're offline.
E9p3uLx.png

Is there a way to pull this data while the person is offline? I did make a .yml file that logs all UUID's and usernames when someone logs into the server, Is there a way to read from that and feed the data back into my skript? I'd post what was in the console but according to the server, The skript is working fine and nothing is going on. (I am also pretty new to skript so I may as a lot of questions)

Thanks for your time

~Wardle

I have made a little skript to give out information on players, But when they are offline, The server struggles (and fails) at pulling data while the players are offline.

df8SR1e.png

E9p3uLx.png

Is there a way to pull this data while the person is offline? I did make a .yml file that logs all UUID's and usernames when someone logs into the server, Is there a way to read from that and feed the data back into my skript? I'd post what was in the console but according to the server, The skript is working fine and nothing is going on. (I am also pretty new to skript so I may as a lot of questions)

Thanks for your time

~Wardle
Can you post the code itself along with your versions per the Skript help request format? Usually just using the expression "offline player" works just as well.

Reactions: Wardle

df8SR1e.png

E9p3uLx.png

Thanks for your time

~Wardle

I just saw the help rules,
I am running the latest minecraft spigot, Latest Skript (From GitHub author is Bensku) and Minecraft 1.12.1. Code is in the following pastebin https://pastebin.com/bMSd2rL8

I just saw the help rules,
I am running the latest minecraft spigot, Latest Skript (From GitHub author is Bensku) and Minecraft 1.12.1. Code is in the following pastebin https://pastebin.com/bMSd2rL8
Oddly enough I can't seem to reproduce any issues like yours. I'm also on mc 1.12.1, Bensku dev 30.
c582fd290e.png

So far for the past 10 min or so it will pull up the offline info every time. I doubt it's related, but I did have to remove the yml and %players group% related expressions just to make it work for me. Which addon do you use for those? It's worth testing just in case.

Oddly enough I can't seem to reproduce any issues like yours. I'm also on mc 1.12.1, Bensku dev 30.
c582fd290e.png

So far for the past 10 min or so it will pull up the offline info every time. I doubt it's related, but I did have to remove the yml and %players group% related expressions just to make it work for me. Which addon do you use for those? It's worth testing just in case.
Pretty sure it's either SharpSK (70% sure it's SharpSK) or skAction.

Yep I've got them both:emoji_slight_smile:, though they don't seem to be the source of the group expression. Though again, I'm not even sure that one expression would be your problem, it seems unlikely
I do have a few Skript addons, I'll list them here if it's any help to your testing.
1. SharpSK
2. Skellett
3. SkQuery
4. skUtilities
5. Umbaska
6. SkAction
7. WildSkript
and I think that's them all, But it appears the issue was there on the first run of my Skript, So it could be something else.
[doublepost=1502347944,1502347471][/doublepost]The console just now started to print out some info, Here's the log if it's any use, I'm going to follow the advice given in the error to see if it helps by disabling addons one by one. https://pastebin.com/6UGRuQDe

I do have a few Skript addons, I'll list them here if it's any help to your testing.
1. SharpSK
2. Skellett
3. SkQuery
4. skUtilities
5. Umbaska
6. SkAction
7. WildSkript
and I think that's them all, But it appears the issue was there on the first run of my Skript, So it could be something else.
[doublepost=1502347944,1502347471][/doublepost]The console just now started to print out some info, Here's the log if it's any use, I'm going to follow the advice given in the error to see if it helps by disabling addons one by one. https://pastebin.com/6UGRuQDe
Hopefully that does uncover something. I'm afraid I'm a a loss for solution, It just doesn't throw any such error for me.
perhaps make sure all addons are up to date as well? I did have to get all the latest to test so it's potentially something. You likely already have done that though. Sorry I couldn't be of more helpD:

Hopefully that does uncover something. I'm afraid I'm a a loss for solution, It just doesn't throw any such error for me.
perhaps make sure all addons are up to date as well? I did have to get all the latest to test so it's potentially something. You likely already have done that though. Sorry I couldn't be of more helpD:
It did uncover something, It seems the addon SkAction was the source of the problem. I had the latest version out but it hadn't been updated since March 2016. Thanks for all your help! :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: Wynnevir
Status
Not open for further replies.