Throw Cobwebs?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADev

Apr 8, 2017
Question: How would I make a sword launch cobwebs in the direction that a player is facing if they right click a wooden sword named "&eWeb Launcher &7(Right Click)"?

I would much appreciate an example for me to use in the future..
Thanks so much guys, you are the greatest.

Question: How would I make a sword launch cobwebs in the direction that a player is facing if they right click a wooden sword named "&eWeb Launcher &7(Right Click)"?

I would much appreciate an example for me to use in the future..
Thanks so much guys, you are the greatest.

I'm interested in how to check to see if a player is using an item with a specific name as well.

Ok, here is the code for that:

Code:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick holding a wood sword:
    if name of player's tool is "&eMagical Sword":

You always use tool, if it is an item you still use tool.
Right you are! I had a spelling mistake in the item name so it didn't seem to be triggering.

Here is a question:

In JustaDev's example what stops a player from naming a wooden sword on an anvil to make any wooden sword into a 'web shooter'? Is there another way to create a unique item than changing the name?

Right you are! I had a spelling mistake in the item name so it didn't seem to be triggering.

Here is a question:

In JustaDev's example what stops a player from naming a wooden sword on an anvil to make any wooden sword into a 'web shooter'? Is there another way to create a unique item than changing the name?

Using metadata or nbt

Status
Not open for further replies.