player online time help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEDX_sk

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all, as per Title I created this little scripts that after some minutes that the player is online it sends you a message. I just don't know how to do it. Can someone help me? I tried to do this scripts using the expression of the addon Tuske player 's online time but it does not work.
This is the error:

Code:
[Skript] Reloading test.sk...
There's no world in a periodic event if no world is given in the event (e.g. like 'every hour in "world"') (test.sk, line 5: set {Timejoin.%player%.%UUID of player%} to player's online time')
Invalid amount or placement of brackets. Please make sure that each opening bracket has a corresponding closing bracket. (test.sk, line 13: if {Timejoin.%player%.%UUID of player% is "1":')
[Skript] Encountered 2 errors while reloading test.sk!

And this is the code:

Code:
On first join:
  set {Timejoin.%player%} to "0"

every second:
  set {Timejoin.%player%} to player's online time

Command /timejoin:
 trigger:
  send "%{Timejoin.%player%}%"

every second:
  if {Timejoin.%player%} is "1":
    send player title "1 minute"