Teleport GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instanity

May 31, 2017
So I tried this code:
code_language.skript:
on click with a clock:
    name of tool is "&bTeleport":
        open chest with 3 rows named "&cTeleport" to the player
        wait a tick
        set {_s} to 0
        loop all players in player's world:
            if loop-player is not player:
                format slot {_s} of player with loop-player's skull named "&6%loop-player%" to close then run [make player execute command "/tp %loop-player%"]
                add 1 to {_s}

But somehow every skullthat I click on it teleports me to the same player again and again...

code_language.skript:
on click with a clock:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport" to player
        set {_s} to 0
                create a gui slot {_s} of player with loop-player's skull named "&6%loop-player%" to run player command "/tp loop-player"
                add 1 to {_s}

code_language.skript:
on click with a clock:
        set {_s} to 0
                create a gui slot {_s} of player with loop-player's skull named "&6%loop-player%" to run player command "/tp loop-player"
                add 1 to {_s}
virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport"' is not an entity type (Arena.sk, line 10: open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport" to player')
[09:00:45 ERROR]: '"&6%loop-player%" to run player' is not a text (Arena.sk, line 14: create a gui slot {_s} of player with loop-player's skull named "&6%loop-player%" to run player command "/tp %loop-player%"')

do you have tuske installed?
[TuSKe] Main commands:
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske reload > Reload config/enchantments.
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske update > Check for latest update.
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske ench > Manage the enchantments.
[doublepost=1500963517,1500963093][/doublepost]
do you have tuske installed?
Is there like special things I need to do after/before installing it?

[TuSKe] Main commands:
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske reload > Reload config/enchantments.
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske update > Check for latest update.
[09:04:10 INFO]: /tuske ench > Manage the enchantments.
[doublepost=1500963517,1500963093][/doublepost]
Is there like special things I need to do after/before installing it?
I think not, i can't help you contiue, because i don't use Tuske, im using Skelett or SkQuery (Im not sure which addon is this)

code_language.skript:
# Depend: TuSKe.
# Successfully tested w/out any errors.

on right-click with a clock:
        set {_s} to 0
            loop-player isn't player:
                format gui slot {_s} of player with skull of loop-player named "&6%loop-player%" with lore "&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player command "/tp loop-player"
                add 1 to {_s}

code_language.skript:
# Depend: TuSKe.
# Successfully tested w/out any errors.

on right-click with a clock:
        set {_s} to 0
            loop-player isn't player:
                format gui slot {_s} of player with skull of loop-player named "&6%loop-player%" with lore "&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player command "/tp loop-player"
                add 1 to {_s}
'virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport"' is not an entity type (Arena.sk, line 104: open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport" to player')
[09:46:45 ERROR]: '"&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player' is not a text (Arena.sk, line 108: format gui slot {_s} of player with skull of loop-player named "&6%loop-player%" with lore "&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player command "/tp loop-player"')

'virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport"' is not an entity type (Arena.sk, line 104: open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&cTeleport" to player')
[09:46:45 ERROR]: '"&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player' is not a text (Arena.sk, line 108: format gui slot {_s} of player with skull of loop-player named "&6%loop-player%" with lore "&7Click to teleport!" to close then run player command "/tp loop-player"')
Download TuSKe.

Status
Not open for further replies.