Solved on chat: Doesn't Work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertek41

Jan 26, 2017
Server: Latest Spigot 1.8.8
Skript: 2.2-dev25
Java: 8

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    broadcast "test"

Doesn't work. I reload the skript there is no error but doesn't work. I tried reinstall skript - addons and server but still doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

Edit: Guys i solved this problem in the config.sk set plugin priority: to hight if you have this problem you can solve with this. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    broadcast "test"

Doesn't work. I reload the skript there is no error but doesn't work. I tried reinstall skript - addons and server but still doesn't work. Can anyone help me?
Use Skript: 2.2 bensku's edit dev-27

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    broadcast "test"

What do you mean it doesn't work?
Could you post all your plugins here?

Use Skript: 2.2 bensku's edit dev-27
Its broke the json.sk i can't use this version.

What do you mean it doesn't work?
Could you post all your plugins here?
I can't post my plugins sorry.
code_language.skript:
on chat:
    broadcast "test"
For example i tried with this when i chat there isn't test message also there isn't any error in game or in the console just event doesn't work

Its broke the json.sk i can't use this version.

I can't post my plugins sorry.
code_language.skript:
on chat:
    broadcast "test"
For example i tried with this when i chat there isn't test message also there isn't any error in game or in the console just event doesn't work
Maybe your using a chat plugin which denies skript from triggering the on chat event but if you can't post your plugins you have to check that yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.