Micro Battles like Mineplex

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jun 3, 2017
Category: Minigames / 4 team pvp

Suggested name: Micro Battles

What I want:
I would like someone to remake Mineplex's Micro Battles minigame for me. I would like the proper mechanics remade as good as possible. I am wanting to use this for my remade server.

Ideas for commands: /game start, /game stop

Ideas for permissions: none.

When I'd like it by: No longer than 2 1/2 weeks

Last edited:
Probably would take more than a week to do this, also most minigame scripts/plugins will cost money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably would take more than a week to do this, also most minigame scripts/plugins will cost money.
Thanks for letting me know dude, I really do not wanna pay money because I would give whoever gives me one a whole load of credit. And, I will bump up the time length to 2 1/2 weeks :emoji_grinning:

Thanks for letting me know dude, I really do not wanna pay money because I would give whoever gives me one a whole load of credit. And, I will bump up the time length to 2 1/2 weeks :emoji_grinning:
No one will do this for free. NO ONE!
If you want this really badly, then just go download Mineplexs' source code.

People think this takes longer than a week? People think they should be paid for making this script? Wtf is this? Doing this game is insanely simple, but requires math for falling blocks.
Kits takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Teams and teleporting players takes no longer than 1 hour
Timer, game starting, and game ending takes no longer than 2 hours.
Map decaying after an extended period of time probably takes around 2-3 hours depending on your knowledge of how do it.

Other than that, I do not think this game is hard to do, nor it should take more than 3-4 days (unless you got other work to do).

People think this takes longer than a week? People think they should be paid for making this script? Wtf is this? Doing this game is insanely simple, but requires math for falling blocks.
Kits takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Teams and teleporting players takes no longer than 1 hour
Timer, game starting, and game ending takes no longer than 2 hours.
Map decaying after an extended period of time probably takes around 2-3 hours depending on your knowledge of how do it.

Other than that, I do not think this game is hard to do, nor it should take more than 3-4 days (unless you got other work to do).
That's a decent amount of time and no one will do it for free. It's not right.

That's a decent amount of time and no one will do it for free. It's not right.
Eh I mean, why pay when you can just get the Micro Battle plugin off of spigot? Things like this is usually debatable. But quite honestly, it depends on the person and how they want to make the deals.

Hello!

Thank you for taking interest in a Micro Battles plugin/script. I'm Y7S, a developer with WheezyGold. Recently I have been working on getting an arcade remake together piled with Bomb Lobbers, Micro Battles, and Dragon Escape. I trust that you will stay patient and allow for us to optimize it before we release it to minimize the possibility of having too many bugs to make it unplayable. I will attempt to speed up with you being in need of it.

As always, thanks.
Kind regards. MCR Team - Y7S

Hi friend, I invite you to see my spigot profile, there I have several resources of minigames of bigs networks (including micro battles) made with skript. They are resources premiun but the price is very low, as they say above develop minigames for minecraft servers costs theirs (But if you make it easy to use for the user and fully configurable as is the case). I invite you to take a look at my spigot profile.

https://www.spigotmc.org/members/luisgerdez.21739/