Is it possible to use Skript variables in a website?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't magically access a variable from a minecraft plugin and use it in a website. Websites use HTML, PHP and JavaScript. You're using Skript: A java plugin for Minecraft.

https://forums.skunity.com/resources/reqn.95/
https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skript-json.151/

I don't know what you want to do, but this could help you.

You can, for example, get a json api from a website and use skript-json to create list variables with this.
I made a skript that checks the player IP in a json API and stores the informations needed in variables, for example, what I did:
When two different players logs with the same IP, it will log it to a file.
When two different players logs from the same city, it will log it to a file.
When two different players logs using the same IP Range, it will log it to a file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... maybe I didn't explain well.
For example, I use two variables that contain how many times a player died and killed someone. Of course, these two variables have values in it (numbers). What I want to know is if I can, somehow, on a website (wheter is php or html), use these values or at least just show them up.
As you can see, I'm not an expert when it comes to website things and all that ( :emoji_slight_smile: ) so if you have other examples you believe that are what I want to do, could you please tell me what they are?
Thanks a lot.
[doublepost=1497650186,1497650053][/doublepost]
You can't magically access a variable from a minecraft plugin and use it in a website. Websites use HTML, PHP and JavaScript. You're using Skript: A java plugin for Minecraft.
Since I saw something related to what I said, Umbaska 3 now has some similar features related to websites or at least they look like it. Thus, I asked you guys if it was possible, considering the fact that I didn't understand the example codes. Thanks.

Well... maybe I didn't explain well.
For example, I use two variables that contain how many times a player died and killed someone. Of course, these two variables have values in it (numbers). What I want to know is if I can, somehow, on a website (wheter is php or html), use these values or at least just show them up.
As you can see, I'm not an expert when it comes to website things and all that ( :emoji_slight_smile: ) so if you have other examples you believe that are what I want to do, could you please tell me what they are?
Thanks a lot.
[doublepost=1497650186,1497650053][/doublepost]
Since I saw something related to what I said, Umbaska 3 now has some similar features related to websites or at least they look like it. Thus, I asked you guys if it was possible, considering the fact that I didn't understand the example codes. Thanks.
Use a MySQL database.

Status
Not open for further replies.