Project for new at skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

MeHow

Feb 6, 2017
Lithuania
Hello! Guys if u have host , new on skript, have 14 atleast contact me we will make "Clash of Clans" server in minecraft :emoji_wink:

Hello! Guys if u have host , new on skript, have 14 atleast contact me we will make "Clash of Clans" server in minecraft :emoji_wink:
Yeah, good luck. Clash of Clans just doesn't work with Minecraft and requires a lot more time than I think you actually realise to create.

I started skript because of coc and now i am here with 2 years experience xd
That doesn't really mean much though. Clash of Clans is way more complex than you probably think and how do you even think you can put it on minecraft? How will that even work?

That doesn't really mean much though. Clash of Clans is way more complex than you probably think and how do you even think you can put it on minecraft? How will that even work?
Clash of Clans had been done several times in the past. The reason why you don't really see it nowadays is because it's not really fun to play in Minecraft, which is why CoC gets abandoned a lot. If anyone has 2 years of Skript experience, I can guarantee that they can make the game, but it's requires a hell load of variables, like... a lot. I don't think it's super complex, just you need to manage your variables very well and understand which one goes with what.

Honestly, I somewhat agree with @ThinkingAboutIt on not doing Clash of Clans. I'll guarantee you will abandon the project in several weeks. The idea is amazing, but the execution tends to be disappointing and not exciting. However, I'm not saying you shouldn't actually do it, but just make sure you know that it may not come out as well as you might have thought it would be.

Okay, so what eo you think about Counter Craft server? With my made custom 3d texture pack, operations, skins, cases, new maps, custom system. If you guys wana help me pm to me :emoji_wink:. I am not saying that we should do only that what I said.. I thought about Splatoon too!

Just a tip, try to stay away from guns in Minecraft. They get complicated but they are also quite unpopular now. McWar has died slowly and it's clear the guns craze has died out. However, Splatoon is an exception. I thought about doing that, but I have no time. I'd love to play Splatoon on Minecraft.

Just a tip, try to stay away from guns in Minecraft. They get complicated but they are also quite unpopular now. McWar has died slowly and it's clear the guns craze has died out. However, Splatoon is an exception. I thought about doing that, but I have no time. I'd love to play Splatoon on Minecraft.

Guns are fine, just most servers with guns are not really fun. For example, GTA, COD, and Counter-Strike tends to be the most boring ones in Minecraft since they are fairly common and have the same concept.