[MOBA] Reborn gamemode [ In Development]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jordan

Jan 25, 2017
Scotland
Hello,

So i've been working on this project for the better part of 2-3 months now. The game mode will have Non-ranked and ranked lobbies however Non-ranked is the only available game mode currently, the game is based of league of legends however will not be a re-make. This game will have over 100 champions to choose from with a wide variety of roles and skills to choose.

It's only me developing this right now so progress is slow however thats not a problem, i'm in no rush. I'm just here to simply showcase it and maybe find some people wanting to help out or are at least interested in the development.

GOxjs61.png

gyZq6U6.png

hQkdVLw.png

MgIlBrk.png

yZ3ni7s.png

546Jpho.png

All images are just early development screenshots, alot of things is yet to change, i want to really break the boundaries of whats possible in skript and show the community how powerful skript itself really can be.

If you're interested in helping or want to discuss anything you can reply below, PM me or add my skype: xb0t3r

Thanks.

NOTE: was not to sure where this thread falls under, so if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it.

It will be hard because you don't know all the amazing things people did with Skript like World Generators.
I've been in the skript community for a while haha, i'm not trying to compare myself to anyone. I'm not saying i'm going to create the best Skript anyone's ever seen. I know the things some people have made and it's truly amazing.

I meant by that statement was i don't want to simply has particles going in lines i want an immersive gameplay experience. I want to try things nobody has done before ect.