Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

You need to enable the Npc option in the SyntaxToggles.yml found at plugins/Skellett/SyntaxToggles.yml and have Citizens installed

Sorry, but I can't find anything in that file about NPC, or Citizens. I installed Citizens and enabled Npc in the Skellet config.yml.

But Still having the same problem

Is it possible to set the actual enchantment cost?
I mean the actual enchantment cost is the experimental level from 1 to 3 when enchanting.

I checked "on enchant prepare" event.

No you can't actually set it. You can make it look like an enchantment (Cosmetic) using Window Properties. Then when they enchant check which one they clicked and give them that enchantment.

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply.

Then when they enchant check which one they clicked
Btw, are there some method to check which one they click?
I read "on enchant" trigger provided by skQuery and wildscript in skUnity documentation, but there are no expression samples to detect which enchant button player clicked. and also, I tried "on inventory click" trigger to detect that, but enchant button doesn't seem to be "slot", and clicking enchant button is not detected by this trigger. : (

Please, can you fix the error in the inventory comparator?

[22:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: null
[22:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: Inventory type is equal to "ANVIL" (comparator: ch.njol.skript.classes.data.DefaultComparators$14@20622848)

[22:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: Inventory type is equal to "CRAFTING" (comparator: ch.njol.skript.classes.data.DefaultComparators$14@20622848)

The code I am using:

code_language.skript:
on inventory click:
  if inventory type of clicked inventory is "CRAFTING":
    name of cursor slot of player is "§5&l§2&lAes§6&lCoin"
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    message "&6[&cERRO&6] &rVocê está tentando destruir uma AesCoin!"
  if inventory type of clicked inventory is "WORKBENCH":
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
  if inventory type of clicked inventory is "ANVIL":
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    name of cursor slot of player is "§5&lCheque"
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    message "&6[&cERRO&6] &rVocê está tentando destruir um Cheque!"
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory

on inventory click:
    name of cursor slot of player is "§5&lCheque §2&lAes§6&lGold"
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply.

Btw, are there some method to check which one they click?
I read "on enchant" trigger provided by skQuery and wildscript in skUnity documentation, but there are no expression samples to detect which enchant button player clicked. and also, I tried "on inventory click" trigger to detect that, but enchant button doesn't seem to be "slot", and clicking enchant button is not detected by this trigger. : (
I can add some enchant stuff :emoji_grinning:

Please, can you fix the error in the inventory comparator?

[22:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: Inventory type is equal to "ANVIL" (comparator: ch.njol.skript.classes.data.DefaultComparators$14@20622848)

[22:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: Inventory type is equal to "CRAFTING" (comparator: ch.njol.skript.classes.data.DefaultComparators$14@20622848)

The code I am using:

code_language.skript:
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory

on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
on inventory click:
    cancel event
    close player's inventory
What skript version are you using?

MySQL not work for me. I update 1.8.8 to 1.9.1 with same script code, same version of Skript, and it does not connect to the database, it tries to connect to the ip of the same machine. In version 1.8.8, mysql does work.

I have regenerated the "yml" files and it does not work.

The script without debug mode says:
code_language.skript:
MySQL connect error: Access denied for user 'user'@'ip of local machine, not vps with mysql ' (using password: YES)

My script codes:
code_language.skript:
on load:
    set skellett mysql host to "ip of vps, not local machine (localhost)"
    set skellett mysql username to "my username"
    set skellett mysql password to "my pass"
    set skellett mysql database to "my database"
    skellett connect to mysql

code_language.skript:
on join:
    wait 1 tick
    set {_Query} to skellett mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM players WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
    set {_Existe::*} to skellett mysql object "nick" in {_Query}
    if {_Existe::*} is set:
        set {_Query} to skellett mysql result of query "SELECT nick FROM players WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
        set {_Nick::*} to skellett mysql object "nick" in {_Query}
        if "%{_Nick::*}%" is not "%player%":
            skellett mysql update "UPDATE players SET nick='%player%' WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
            skellett mysql update "UPDATE shop SET nick='%player%' WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"

Error with debug:
code_language.skript:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load coins.sk
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for brewerinventory
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:262)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1417)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1138)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1084)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:219)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:174)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parseSingleExpr(SkriptParser.java:319)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parseExpression(SkriptParser.java:445)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1159)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:219)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:174)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:59)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:753)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:510)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:245)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:199)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:405)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev27
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.11.2
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_121 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: set skellett mysql password to "my pass" (coins.sk, line 108)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.

MySQL not work for me. I update 1.8.8 to 1.9.1 with same script code, same version of Skript, and it does not connect to the database, it tries to connect to the ip of the same machine. In version 1.8.8, mysql does work.

I have regenerated the "yml" files and it does not work.

The script without debug mode says:
code_language.skript:
MySQL connect error: Access denied for user 'user'@'ip of local machine, not vps with mysql ' (using password: YES)

My script codes:
code_language.skript:
on load:
    set skellett mysql host to "ip of vps, not local machine (localhost)"
    set skellett mysql username to "my username"
    set skellett mysql password to "my pass"
    set skellett mysql database to "my database"
    skellett connect to mysql

code_language.skript:
on join:
    wait 1 tick
    set {_Query} to skellett mysql result of query "SELECT * FROM players WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
    set {_Existe::*} to skellett mysql object "nick" in {_Query}
    if {_Existe::*} is set:
        set {_Query} to skellett mysql result of query "SELECT nick FROM players WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
        set {_Nick::*} to skellett mysql object "nick" in {_Query}
        if "%{_Nick::*}%" is not "%player%":
            skellett mysql update "UPDATE players SET nick='%player%' WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"
            skellett mysql update "UPDATE shop SET nick='%player%' WHERE uuid='%uuid of player%'"

Error with debug:
code_language.skript:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load coins.sk
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for brewerinventory
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:262)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1417)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1138)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1084)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parseSingleExpr(SkriptParser.java:319)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parseExpression(SkriptParser.java:445)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1159)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:59)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:753)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:510)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:245)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:199)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:405)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev27
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.11.2
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_121 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: set skellett mysql password to "my pass" (coins.sk, line 108)
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[13:59:41] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.
The first error is because your system can't connect to the MySQL the second error is because you're not using my SkQuery edit https://forums.skunity.com/resources/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-11-2.68/ I will fix this soon so it can use older SkQuery edits.

The first error is because your system can't connect to the MySQL the second error is because you're not using my SkQuery edit https://forums.skunity.com/resources/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-11-2.68/ I will fix this soon so it can use older SkQuery edits.

I'm talking about Skelett. I only use Skellett to connect and in the previous version everything worked fine without SkQuery.

I already know what the messages say, what I would like to know is why it does not work in version 1.9.1 and if it works in version 1.8.8 with the same Skript version and same script codes. I do not use SkQuery because Skellett has support for mysql.

I'm talking about Skelett. I only use Skellett to connect and in the previous version everything worked fine without SkQuery.

I already know what the messages say, what I would like to know is why it does not work in version 1.9.1 and if it works in version 1.8.8 with the same Skript version and same script codes. I do not use SkQuery because Skellett has support for mysql.
When using the older SkQuery it throws this error because it registers a type and Skellett doesn't register it.

No SkQuery or my SkQuery edit fixes this.

When using the older SkQuery it throws this error because it registers a type and Skellett doesn't register it.

No SkQuery or my SkQuery edit fixes this.
I do not use SkQuery on my server ... Only Skellett for mysql.
SzwYDWJ.png

And Skellett debug mode say this...
code_language.skript:
[01:13:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Skellett Registered simple type brewerinventory

code_language.skript:
[01:13:43] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.9.1 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.register(Skellett.java:709) ~[?:?]
   at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:383) ~[?:?]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:271) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:376) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:326) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:421) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:382) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not use SkQuery on my server ... Only Skellett for mysql.
SzwYDWJ.png

And Skellett debug mode say this...
code_language.skript:
[01:13:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Skellett Registered simple type brewerinventory

code_language.skript:
[01:13:43] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.9.1 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.register(Skellett.java:709) ~[?:?]
   at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:383) ~[?:?]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:271) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:376) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:326) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:421) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:382) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-2b6c9f4]
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_121]
Update to a newer 1.11.2 spigot build.

Hello is possible ? ^^

code_language.skript:
on prepare item craft:

set {_item} to 1 of stone

set {_test} to method "getInventory"
    execute method "setResult" from {_test} with parameter {_item}

You need to enable the password syntax in the MySQL.yml file. The password is a protected syntax that can be dangerous if enabled.
[doublepost=1495573907,1495573814][/doublepost]
Hello is possible ? ^^

code_language.skript:
on prepare item craft:

set {_item} to 1 of stone

set {_test} to method "getInventory"
    execute method "setResult" from {_test} with parameter {_item}
I can look into adding a syntax if you want?

Reactions: ELROX