Solved Make mob chase/target a player in particular

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krainser

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Hi, im having some troubles trying to make a mob (a zombie pigman in this case) that would be spawned by Skript to chase a player in particular.

I didn't found a Addon that could do this, SkStuff with [add pathfinder goal target nearest player to last spawned zombie pigman] doesn't fit me because is just for nearest player.

code_language.skript:
command /example:
    trigger:
        spawn a zombie pigman at #location between 10 blocks
        set the display name of the last spawned zombie pigman to "&cRunaway %player%!"
        add pathfinder goal target nearest player to last spawned zombie pigman #The fact that is just for nearest player makes the mob chase others player.

And [make the entity pathfind player] doesn't too.

code_language.skript:
command /example:
    trigger:
        spawn a zombie pigman at #location between 10 blocks
        set the display name of the last spawned zombie pigman to "&cRunaway %player%!"
        make the last spawned zombie pigman pathfind to player with speed 2 #Doesn't works.

How can i do this?
Can i do it with NBT?
thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english

Just set its target to the player. No addons.

code_language.skript:
set the last spawned zombie pigman's target to the player

Status
Not open for further replies.