Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hello LimeGlass, can you explain me what I'm doing wrong? :emoji_astonished:
code_language.skript:
on inventory click:
    broadcast "Item: &5%clicked item%"
Result: ERROR cant understand this expression.
Skellett version : 1.8.9
Skript : 2.2-dev24b
I found this expression from docs and we removed Umbaska.
Is the expression enabled in SyntaxToggles.yml? You should update your version of Skript to the dev25 also.

how can I disguise a zombie as a rabbit?
code_language.skript:
set {_d} to new disguise with type "ZOMBIE" with baby state true
set disguise of target entity to {_d}
Just like that. Should be able to disguise entities.
Also, how to set the armor (helmet etc.) of a disguised mob?
You can grab the entity of a disguise like this

code_language.skript:
set {_d} to disguise of target entity
set {_entity} to entity of disguise {_d}
set helmet of {_entity} to a diamond helmet
[doublepost=1493795159,1493795088][/doublepost]
Hello LimeGlass, can you explain me what I'm doing wrong? :emoji_astonished:
code_language.skript:
on inventory click:
    broadcast "Item: &5%clicked item%"
Result: ERROR cant understand this expression.
Skellett version : 1.8.9
Skript : 2.2-dev24b
I found this expression from docs and we removed Umbaska.
It should be working? I have never had this issue. Do you have any errors in the console besides this cant understand. If so please send.

You can use metadata from RandomSK (fix version). Well LimeGlass something is wrong with my server. Now all error are gone. what kind of magie Skellett :emoji_grinning:

I tried "set metadata value "NPC" of villager to "true"" from RandomSK but it didn't worked so i install Skellett and i couldn't find metadata examples so how can i use it?

I tried "set metadata value "NPC" of villager to "true"" from RandomSK but it didn't worked so i install Skellett and i couldn't find metadata examples so how can i use it?
It's exactly the same way, there's no change between RandomSK and Skellett metadatas

I have randomsk and skellett if i write this skript which one is gonna using? :emoji_grinning:
Skellett has 98% of RandomSk built in aside from older features that don't work anymore, only thing it doesn't have is velocity stuff. You don't need RandomSk, not sure which one overrides.

Skript:
code_language.skript:
command /hey:
    trigger:
        set metadata value "NPC" of target-entity to "true"
        broadcast "hay"
Errors:
https://pastebin.com/Z0JdfYhU
Bensku's edit doesn't support 1.8

Also try this and see if it does anything different

code_language.skript:
command /hey:
    trigger:
        set metadata "NPC" of target entity to "true"
        broadcast "hay"
I suggest using Mirre's edit which was designed for 1.8
https://github.com/Mirreski/Skript/wiki
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qubix8i86u216rs/AAATz1mjgYH6ySeUSr0NPYH-a?dl=0

LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, Pastebin, skull owner and more

Added:
- 1.8 pvp reverter (Basically this turns 1.9+ pvp into 1.8 pvp all that built in)
- Skull owner
- Spigot material name getter
- Clicked row expressions
- Pastebin

Fixed:
- Made the cooldown syntax accept multiple players.
- Cooldown not accepting Numbers.
- Added support for 1.11+ ShulkerBox's in some inventory clicking syntax.
- Changed a debug message to be understood easier.
- Fixed a possible socket issue?
- Fixed a bug in 1.8.4 and lower 1.8 versions
- Added a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have script with this code:
code_language.skript:
loop all players:
set {_OnlinePlayers} to placeholder "%%server_online%%" from loop-player

Placeholder works but print %1% (one player). Image: http://i.imgur.com/HBdeETz.png

If use this "%server_online%" placeholder not work and print <none>.

Skript version: dev26f (bensku version)
Skellett version: 1.8.9

I'm not sure if it's a skript (bensku version) or skellett problem.
I have reported it here https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/545

I have script with this code:
code_language.skript:
loop all players:
set {_OnlinePlayers} to placeholder "%%server_online%%" from loop-player

Placeholder works but print %1% (one player). Image: http://i.imgur.com/HBdeETz.png

If use this "%server_online%" placeholder not work and print <none>.

Skript version: dev26f (bensku version)
Skellett version: 1.8.9

I'm not sure if it's a skript (bensku version) or skellett problem.
I have reported it here https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/545
Replied on the Skript issue.

Reactions: LimeGlass
Hello i have error with your last update :/

Java:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load WCChatSignal.sk
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for entityeffect
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:264)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1390)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1111)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1057)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1057)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:221)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:176)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:61)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:754)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.function.ScriptFunction.<init>(ScriptFunction.java:53)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.function.Functions.loadFunction(Functions.java:129)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:485)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:247)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:201)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:406)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev25
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.8.8
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_121 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: play sound "SUCCESSFUL_HIT" for {_p} with volume 0.2 and pitch 1 (WCChatSignal.sk, line 18)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.

Hello i have error with your last update :/

Java:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load WCChatSignal.sk
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for entityeffect
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:264)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1390)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1111)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:221)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:176)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:61)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:754)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.function.ScriptFunction.<init>(ScriptFunction.java:53)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.function.Functions.loadFunction(Functions.java:129)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:485)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:247)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:201)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:406)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev25
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.8.8
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_121 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: play sound "SUCCESSFUL_HIT" for {_p} with volume 0.2 and pitch 1 (WCChatSignal.sk, line 18)
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[22:47:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.
Set the config node "EntityEffect" to false in the effects option in your Syntax.yml found at plugins/Skellett/Syntax.yml

Also can you send any other errors that may be present in your startup log? You might not have this type for your spigot version for some reason. I swear it was added in 1.8?

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open "CHEST" with 2 rows named "%player%'s Chest" to player
        while inventory name of player's current inventory is "%player%'s Chest":
            add {chest.%player%::*} to player's current inventory # Crashing the server

on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "%player%'s Chest":
        set {chest.%player%::*} to current inventory # Do not work.

How can i set {chest.%player%::*} to player's chest? (Btw /chest comamnd crashing the server)

code_language.skript:
command /chest:
    trigger:
        open "CHEST" with 2 rows named "%player%'s Chest" to player
        while inventory name of player's current inventory is "%player%'s Chest":
            add {chest.%player%::*} to player's current inventory # Crashing the server

on inventory close:
    if inventory name of player's current inventory is "%player%'s Chest":
        set {chest.%player%::*} to current inventory # Do not work.

How can i set {chest.%player%::*} to player's chest? (Btw /chest comamnd crashing the server)
Use "wait x seconds/ticks" when using while loops or it will crash your server easily.

To inventory close event use this:
code_language.skript:
loop %rows%*9 times:
            set {chest.%player%::%loop-number%} to slot "%loop-number - 1%" parsed as an integer of current inventory of player

If you wanna backpacks skript or sth like that pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use "wait x seconds/ticks" when using while loops or it will crash your server easily.

To inventory close event use this:
code_language.skript:
loop %rows%*9 times:
            set {chest.%player%::%loop-number%} to slot "%loop-number - 1%" parsed as an integer of current inventory of player

If you wanna backpacks skript or sth like that pm me.
I want /chest skript for players and error:
code_language.skript:
'%rows%*<...>' can only accept a single number, not more (chest.sk, line 13: loop %rows%*9 times:')