Resource icon

Script Tools WildSkript deobfuscator/unpacker (Re-Release) 1.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

sapphyrusxyz

Mar 29, 2017
sapphyrusxyz submitted a new resource:

WildSkript deobfuscator/unpacker - External tool to unpack WildSkript protected scripts, so you can view/edit them yourself!

This is a simple tool to unpack and deobfuscate files that are packed with WildSkript and are using 'through load obfuscated file "filename" by power 50'. Using this tool you can get them into a readable and editable format.

vry0Luv.gif

Usage:
Code:
$ deobfuscate.exe [FILENAME] [POWER]

To brute-force the power, use
Code:
$ deobfuscate.exe [FILENAME] [POWER]

Source Code (GitHub):...

Read more about this resource...
[doublepost=1492258583,1492212944][/doublepost]@Govindas as I said, the program is open source. Take a look at the source code if you still think it contains a virus and don't post a bad review just because you think a false positive means the program is infected.

Can you explain me more how to start this exe? I dont get it...It going close next 1 second while I start the exe.

EDIT: Got it while I use txt and paste it to exe rofl...

Can you explain me more how to start this exe? I dont get it...It going close next 1 second while I start the exe.
You need to go into the folder and do shift+right click -> open command window here and then type deobfuscate.exe [Name of the file you want to deobfuscate]

I'll fix that in the next update

sapphyrusxyz submitted a new resource:

WildSkript deobfuscator/unpacker - External tool to unpack WildSkript protected scripts, so you can view/edit them yourself!

Read more about this resource...
[doublepost=1492258583,1492212944][/doublepost]@Govindas as I said, the program is open source. Take a look at the source code if you still think it contains a virus and don't post a bad review just because you think a false positive means the program is infected.
sorry about the false review, didn't know that it can do false warnings.

sorry about the false review, didn't know that it can do false warnings.
Np ^^
The application I used to make the .rb-file portable (Ocra) is what caused the false positives because it can be (and probably is being) used by malware writers aswell. That's why it's detected by some AV Engines

Reactions: Govindas