Lobby with skript.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. There's addons to handle bungee management. You could also look at skript-reflect if any bits of java might help.

Hi, actually that's not the problem. Is the skript a powerful plugin? So that's what I mean. I asked if I could handle multiple players with the skript... So of course, there will be no bad skript, I will develop items that can make the least lag in the best way. But I have no idea how far a plugin with a simple language like a skript will take me.
Yes, but also no, skript is a really laggy plugin. So you might need some resources for your server. Then it'll work.

Yes, but also no, skript is a really laggy plugin. So you might need some resources for your server. Then it'll work.
It's only laggy if you're using it wrong. My server's got only about 100mb of free RAM and I don't notice any stutters until I start doing things inefficiently. Worst case scenario, try to pick up skript-reflect for making things a few ms faster and skutilities or some database plugin for faster variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.