News Goodbye, for now

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

itismejoey

Retired Staff
VIP
Nov 28, 2016
Hello there,

It is with deep sadness to inform you that I will be stepping down from the skUnity staff team. I have moved on from my previous career, as a freelance graphic/web designer, and started a new career that will take away most of the free time that I used to have. It also comes at a time where I have begun to lose interest in the Minecraft gameplay. I personally never enjoyed playing Minecraft, but instead found a love creating the gameplay for others. Unfortunately, that love has died over the past few months. It is because of those reasons that I have decided to move on from the Minecraft community all together.

I have met so many awesome people in this community and I still care so much about it. I know that this comes at a time when the forums are undergoing a huge change and shortly after @BaeFell announced me as becoming an admin. Because of the timing, I have agreed to stay on as a support staff member and help out as needed.

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to reply or PM me (on here or Discord).

Thank you.

Reactions: Aidan
I don't believe that you're practically leaving of the community, with the time you have been here, it's quite sad to hear that. Maybe we weren't the best friends or even near to that, we had our conflicts but still there were days that we laughed just talking about stupid things and saying things with literally no sense or just because my somewhat broken English, and that, even with our differences I enjoyed that little things and I hope you did too. You might not remember me in a non-far future, with my bird's memory I wouldn't too but the point is that you're trying to get better and do a change in your life and that's good.

I wish you the best luck wherever you'll be, the most part of us and me will miss you. Just for be sure I wish you the best luck another time, and I'll finally tell you: goodbye, Joey o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

It is with deep sadness to inform you that I will be stepping down from the skUnity staff team. I have moved on from my previous career, as a freelance graphic/web designer, and started a new career that will take away most of the free time that I used to have. It also comes at a time where I have begun to lose interest in the Minecraft gameplay. I personally never enjoyed playing Minecraft, but instead found a love creating the gameplay for others. Unfortunately, that love has died over the past few months. It is because of those reasons that I have decided to move on from the Minecraft community all together.

I have met so many awesome people in this community and I still care so much about it. I know that this comes at a time when the forums are undergoing a huge change and shortly after @BaeFell announced me as becoming an admin. Because of the timing, I have agreed to stay on as a support staff member and help out as needed.

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to reply or PM me (on here or Discord).

Thank you.
Hello there,

Thank you.

New leaked footage here folks...It's actually April 1st on disguise...