1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. iim_alex
    Ho Fatto il mio primo skript per i permessi con una gui incorporata.
  2. Peivi
    touching your spaghetti
  3. J
    Jonas12231 LimeGlass
    1. View previous comments...
    2. J
      Thank you, it's working better now. But there still is one problem: While trading every clicked item disappears. Do you know what the reason for this could be?
      Mar 18, 2018 at 10:45 AM
    3. LimeGlass
      No, you need to provide more information as to why. If there are any errors besides that one error about saving after restarting.
      Mar 18, 2018 at 11:06 AM
    4. J
      Mar 18, 2018 at 7:08 PM
  4. Wynnevir
    NOT DEAD! Just slumbering owo
  5. F
    FabricioSouza LimeGlass
    Could you help me with a problem I have? I did a / ban and / unban system for skript now there is a problem, the problem is that I can ban players that never entered my server, and I just wanted to ban the players that are online and the players that have already entered my server only if they are offline. . You could help me not ban players who have never logged into my server.
    1. LimeGlass
      Mar 17, 2018 at 2:00 AM
    2. F
      Does not exist: if arg-1 does not have played before:
      Mar 17, 2018 at 2:19 AM
    3. LimeGlass
      I didn't say that was a syntax.
      Mar 17, 2018 at 4:30 AM
  6. YoshYz
  7. R
    Remen kenkencw
  8. GrimEpp
    GrimEpp Liz3
    CONTRATULASIONS WITH UR ADDON VDEVELOPER RANK !!!!1 1|!!!!11!!§||||11||1|!!§!!
    1. Liz3 likes this.
    2. Liz3
      Mar 3, 2018
    3. GrimEpp
      Mar 3, 2018
  9. ShaneBolenback
    Coding away, working on stuff... you know, SK.Stuff ;)
  10. SKCreate
  11. J
    Jack_The_ProPug Hykz
    I know you im from PvPLegends Lol
    1. H
      oh hey
      Feb 21, 2018
  12. Zoot
    Zoot LimeGlass
    @LimeGlass I know you don't want people demanding support for your skQuery fork, but I'm just wondering if you had syntaxes for the type %potion%, for the "%entity% has %potion%". I can't seem to get tiers of potions even with the potion syntaxes on skUnity Docs.
    1. LimeGlass
      Feb 22, 2018
    2. F
      Does not exist: if arg-1 does not have played before:
      Mar 17, 2018 at 2:19 AM
  13. H
    Hexivoid Snow-Pyon
    I can't believe how few profile comments you have!
  14. BaeFell
  15. Amicus
    The year has gone by ever so quickly!
  16. Z
    Hey, Guys i'm making an repair function for my server and i was wondering if anyone wanted me to post it on my profile?
  17. BrettPlayMC
    1 year and 3 day anniversary! :D
    1. FUZIK and Amicus like this.
  18. Z
    ZyPA Wynnevir
    Hey you're an awesome Skripter and i think its awesome that yo try to help so many people out. Keep up the good work
    1. Wynnevir likes this.
    2. Wynnevir
      aw thank you!
      Jan 28, 2018
    3. Z
      You're welcome, Also thanks for the help with my VP skript or it didnt work but you thought about it and tried to help me and thats the most important thing, Ill also be sure to tell you what the problem is if i find out so that youll know if the error ever occours to you :)
      Jan 29, 2018
  19. H
    Hexivoid Wynnevir
    Congratulations on 888 posts ;)

6:49 PM EST

Correction* Messages

11:35 AM EST
    1. Wynnevir likes this.
  20. E
    I like turtles, but I don't like if Minecars are driving so slow.
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Support skUnity

The staff team works very hard to make sure the community is running its best. This means constantly performing upgrades to systems and other features. This does cost a bit of money to keep doing. Donating to skUnity would allow the server to keep running smoothly for years to come!

Support Us!
  • Join Our Discord

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.