1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. S
    Scalebound sandor_1234
    how u fix the laggs with Skript::Event: ch.njol.skript.command.Commands$1 (PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent)
    in your server ?
  2. H
    Hasenoj Wrong
    I cant find the way to post a new forum?
    1. T
      ThinkingAboutIt
      What do you mean by a new forum?
      Aug 18, 2017 at 2:42 PM
    2. H
      Hasenoj
      like in the Forums, how to post a new thread, I dont have access to create one
      Aug 21, 2017 at 2:18 AM
  3. Byteeely
    Byteeely HiiqhFive
    Könntest du dir bitte nochmal das anschauen, was ich darunter geschrieben habe xd? ^^
  4. Byteeely
    Byteeely HiiqhFive
    Ich muss dir sagen, ich habe dich von Anfang an als Vorbild genommen, schon als du noch bei Varox programmiert hast. Deshalb möchte ich auch umbedingt dir diese Fragen stellen. ^^ Ich möchte von dir deine persönliche Meinung, ob man lieber für einen Server Skript oder Java nutzen b.z.w erlernen soll? Was lohnt sich deiner Meinung nach mehr? Ich hoffe du antwortest.

Liebe grüße :)
    1. HiiqhFive
      HiiqhFive
      Hey, das schmeichelt mir aber sehr :)
      Skript reicht eigentlich aus, bei sehr professionellen Projekten eher Java.
      Aug 16, 2017 at 7:37 PM
      Byteeely likes this.
    2. Byteeely
      Byteeely
      Okay und nutzt du Skript mehr als Java? Ich meine, z.b VaroXCraft oder Partycraft sind ja auch recht professionelle Server aber bestehen auch zu hälfte aus Skript und könnten eigentlich auch ganz aus Skript bestehen. Da gibt es doch eigentlich nicht mehr Einschränkungen als wie bei Java, oder?
      Aug 16, 2017 at 7:44 PM
  5. Byteeely
  6. P
    Pykaxe Gatt
    You are a good Mod :)
  7. Wynnevir
    Wynnevir
    New Safe bet GUI system for PVP Me? :D been working for quite a while to get this one right~
  8. BrettPlayMC
    BrettPlayMC ThinkingAboutIt
    Have you thought about it yet?
    1. ThinkingAboutIt likes this.
    2. T
      ThinkingAboutIt
      I'm thinking about thinking of it.
      Aug 8, 2017
      BrettPlayMC likes this.
  9. smt287
    smt287
    Hello there!
  10. N
    NihatJS
    Sk.making
  11. glowgrew
  12. E
  13. ChisleLP
    ChisleLP
    On Phone / Computer is currently broken
  14. Snow-Pyon
    Snow-Pyon
    I helped enough so I'm coming inactive again. I'm on the Skript-chat if you want talk with me. Don't PM me, I'll not answer.
  15. YoshYz
    YoshYz
    Coming a brand new minigame ^^
  16. WeeabooGarbage
    WeeabooGarbage LimeGlass
    I can't figure out how to setup shared skripts with skelleyproxy. Where do I pm you for help?
  17. BestGamerNL
    BestGamerNL Donut
    heey donut can you watch my skirpt question
  18. v
  19. A
    A248 ChisleLP
    Hey ChisleLP.

Thanks for telling me that you can set a list variable's index.

1 more question – Is it possible to store a list variable inside another list variable, and delete all the variables at once?

Example:

on join:
    set {var::%player%::*} to "%regions at player%"
    on unload:
    delete {var::*} #Does this delete all variables within {var::*}?

I tried to PM you, but it didn't work.
    1. T
      ThinkingAboutIt
      Yes, it is possible.
      Jul 28, 2017
      A248 likes this.
    2. ChisleLP
      Jul 29, 2017
      A248 likes this.
  20. WheezyGold7931
    WheezyGold7931 BaeFell
    I've got you in my Interweb
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Support skUnity

The staff team works very hard to make sure the community is running its best. This means constantly performing upgrades to systems and other features. This does cost a bit of money to keep doing. Donating to skUnity would allow the server to keep running smoothly for years to come!

Support Us!
  • Join Our Discord

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.