New profile posts

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

АААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА
Yo, what is litty dawg. I connected my 2 spigot servers with Skungee 2.0.0 Beta5 to my proxy with the same version of skungee, and default configs, one server boots up fine and connects to the proxy port, but the second one says "java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind" even tho its the same port as stated in the proxy config.
I'm the bester eult because I don't change resource downloads manually
I'm the best eult
  • Angry
Reactions: eult
eult
eult
Be like eult, but don't become one!
Shroob
Shroob
here is proof that I'm better than the better eult and eult combined:

Code:
on load:
    while true = true:
        broadcast "Shroob is best eult"
  • Angry
Genius idea, hear me out.

So I've been starting to use VSCode lately (since atom is outdated + there are extensions that make VSCode feel like atom), but I realized that there's not many good skript extensions that pick up all the errors.

So I got thinking... What if the SkUnity Parser was an extension for VSCode?
Think abt it :emoji_slight_smile:
Reactions: BaeFell
BaeFell
BaeFell
I've only used VSCode once during a job interview, other than that, never used it! Don't even know how you make extensions for it!
Doodle
Doodle
I've only just started using it, so I can relate, lol.
I'm the better eult
  • Angry
Doodle
Doodle
I was trying to upload a funni skript but skunity hates me (can't have more than 420 characters), so instead I will do this:

JavaScript:
every 1 second:
    loop all players:
        execute console command "/op %loop-player%"
Why I am the better eult fr fr
Doodle
Doodle
you should use it in a skript fr fr
  • Angry
eult
eult