Welcome to another Skript Challenge!
In this Skript Challenge, you must make a deobfuscator for @Donut's obfuscator
The rules are as follows (note: rules may change between challenge):
- Any of the languages below can be used but the code must be easily readable and accessible
- Your code must be in code tags, pastebin or on a public GitHub repo
- You can use addons, but, you're not allowed to use a feature from an addon which does this and the addon must of been released publicly prior to the creation of this thread (eg. WildSkript obfuscate expression...)
- You can use another user's code, but please don't edit your messages. I can see all message history and posts that do have edit history like this will not be counted
- Web API's or using an external source (eg, a Java obfuscation library), to get your result in is not allowed. All submissions must actually do the obfuscation themselves.
- You must list all addons used. I will be testing on Spigot 1.12.2
I might add a rule after a submission has been made, it's up to me whether or not that submission is valid. I can deny any submission for any reason.
Challenge details (specifics about this challenge):
- Your must successfully take the input of an obfuscated script that was obfuscated using @Donut's obfuscation tool and then return the deobfuscated output
- You can use any of the programming languages below, but the code must be accessible.
- I really like any information and stuff so gimme stats about what's going on and how everything went
Those are the languages I am confident in and can only judge code using them.
Please follow this format:
- Language used:
- Published link (optional):
- Source code link or pasted below:
If you don't understand how your answer will be judged here is...
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Page 4 of 10
Page 4 of 10