Welcome to another Skript Challenge!
Based on the #3 Skript Challenge - Area Fill, in this Skript Challenge you must loop between 2 dynamically set points (which you must also provide the code for setting the points)
Another mathematically thinking Skript Challenge in which you must be aware of how to loop an area but do it efficiently and easily while maintaining code readability.
The rules are as follows (note: rules may change between challenge):
- Your code must be intags so that I can easily read it.Code (Text):
- You can use addons, but, you're not allowed to use a feature from an addon which does this and the addon must of been released publicly prior to the creation of this thread (eg. skQuery's loop between...)
- You can use another user's code, but please don't edit your messages. I can see all message history and posts that do have edit history like this will not be counted
Remember: this one is about quality, not just length. So trying to cut variable names from someone elses code will lose points! I want readability and functionality over length
- Web API's or using an external source (outside of Skript), to get your result in not allowed. All submissions must actually do the conversions themselves.
- You must list all addons used. I will be testing on Spigot 1.11.2.
I might add a rule after a submission has been made, it's up to me whether or not that submission is valid. I can deny any submission for any reason.
Challenge details (specifics about this challenge):
- The default area will be a rectangle or square. More points if you can easily let me have weird shaped areas.
- You must provide a way for me to set the points to loop between. More points for making this easy to use and functional
- There must be a command or something to loop between the 2 points. I'd like to know how many blocks and what type of blocks there are in the area... more information = more points.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Page 3 of 8
Page 3 of 8